Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love


God is love.

When you share the deepest of all loves with someone,
                You are in spirit with them,
                                In harmony with them,
                                                Connected with them,
But you share something so much more,
                Something divine that cannot be explained.

When you are together all is right in the world.
                There is no place on earth you would rather be.
                                Warmth pours through you.
                                                Dreams are at once real and surreal. 

We call this person a soul mate.
                They are entwined with our soul.
                                We are enmeshed in theirs.
Whether our physical bodies are together or apart,
Our spirits are never separated.

Being with Barbara makes my spirit dance.
                When I hear her cheery voice, my soul soars.
When I hold her and kiss her, my world becomes so simple.
                I love her dearly and all else will figure itself out.

This is God.
                The connection of all souls to all others,
                                And a uniquely deep connection of two souls to one another,
Within the infinitely abundant cosmic harmony of spirit, nature, physics and life.

I say that all things are temporary.
                I feel, though, that our spirit is infinite.
I feel that when you meet your soul mate,
                A true deeply connected soul mate,
The fusion of spirit shared by Barbara and me,
                That is infinite too.

I am looking forward to infinity . . . one day at a time.

No comments: